- Identify Strategic Research needs for Commercial Vehicle applications (trucks and buses),
- Develop Commercial Vehicle – specific R&D projects,
- Promote common projects within EUCAR WGs, or with external research bodies (EU & National) and research providers,
- Maintain a roadmap for research activities in an integrated approach for commercial transport with others stakeholders involved in freight & public transport solutions (infrastructure, operators, logisticians etc).
- Efficient long-haul freight transport vehicles adapted to the infrastructure requirements and optimized for the transport demands,
- Optimised urban transport vehicles for passengers and goods,
- Integrated road transport safety & security for commercial vehicles,
- Reduction of emissions (CO2 and Noise) for commercial vehicles,
- Competitive European commercial vehicle manufacturing,
- Inter- and co-modal transport solutions for transport efficiency.
- To enable
- continuous flow of goods through the European Union,
- clean, safe and efficient public road transport solutions for passengers, under sustainable development conditions
- To support new freight logistic and passengers mobility organisations and infrastructures through new vehicle concepts design and introduction,
- To enable good interfaces between freight and passenger mobility stakeholders (vehicles, infrastructures, authorities…) to fulfil integrated needs through a coordinated approach.
Privacy & Cookies Policy